The Bean Turns Two!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This week my daughter turns two! We celebrated her birthday last Saurday with a barnyard bash complete with a petting zoo.  You might be asking yourself what would one wear to such an event; well take a look at the ensemble little Willow was sporting.  I saw the chicken wire print fabric last spring in an Amish quilt/fabric store and knew I just had to have a yard.  One might say it was the inspration for her party :)  
















How cute are her boots!?!  Love you Baby Girl.

6 comments:

Ali said...

Oye, that is so cute. I love all the fun clothing and costumes you make for her. I wish I wasn't hopeless when it comes to sewing, I love all your ideas.

Unknown said...

Ali, thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I hope you continue to visit as I plan to post mini sewing lessons under my project section in the near future :)

Jenny Hall / Seamingly Smitten said...

I'm featuring this dress today on my blog (and new linky starts today!) What an awesome dress! I love the chicken and chicken wire fabric...what a great theme for the party, too! Your little girl is adorable :)
Jenny

Unknown said...

Jenny, I'm SOOO EXCITED! Thank you. What an honor :)

Sandra Toro said...

is so cute!!!! :-D

Sharon said...

Very cute!! I love chickens and this dress is one of the cutest I have ever seen!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...