"The Dress"

Thursday, January 27, 2011

 
               Okay I gave you all a little teaser on Tuesday.  Glad to see you stopped back to see what became of "The Dress".  I was so excited when I was commissioned to created a Christening outfit for my friend, Doreen's son Luke.  She had a unique request that I make this an outfit that could be used for both a boy and a girl as she hopes to have a daughter one day.  So after a little thought I figured we could just make the bottoms interchangeable with the help of buttons.  I was so pleased with the outcome and so was Doreen.  I couldn't be happier.  There is nothing I love more than creating special garments for sweet little ones.

This post was linked to the following blog:
Photobucket

5 comments:

Ali said...

That is so creative and sweet. Wonderful job, they are beautiful.

Mickey said...

I've thought of doing the same thing with my wedding dress. I am crafty but I'd have to hire someone to do what you did :) They are beautiful.
mickey

Jenny @Seamingly Smitten said...

This is so beautiful! It actually made me gasp! I cannot believe you made it! What a lucky little boy to be blessed in that outfit. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you. Baby Luke's mom was so happy with his outfit. I love that I am able to help create a cherished heirloom piece for a family. It is very rewarding.

Jenny Hall / Seamingly Smitten said...

That is simply amazing!
Jenny

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...