Slip Cover Craziness #6

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Okay is everybody ready to get rid of the channel back and make it smooth and a bit more contemporary?


Here goes ....

I used some polyfil from old pillows to "Stuff" the channels


After you have "stuffed" the channels it is time to cover the front
I placed a piece of the batting over the front of the chair.
You know the kind you would use to make a baby quilt.
100% cotton


I then began to stretch and pin the cotton batting in place

Using a heavier thread I then hand sewed the batting in place
This will help keep it from shifting under the slipcover.

How are your pieces coming along?
I would love to feature a my readers slips.
Leave me a comment with a link to your post so I can show off your talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...