Bean's Latest Request ...

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mommy will you make me a VOLCANO DRESS for Easter?
Those were the words uttered by my sweet 3 year old daughter.
My first thought was, Dear God!
What in the world could she possibly mean by that ...

So I started to spin those creative wheels in head
and this is what I came up with


I'm not sure if this can be classified as a Volcano Dress ...
as she was not engulfed in flames and ashes
But I guess you could say there was an



EXPLOSION OF TULLE

Oh please take note of the beautiful Silpada bracelet that the Easter Bunny brought Miss Willow,
cuz she lost it in under 3hours ... Aughhhhh!
Thank Goodness for the kind Waiter who humored me
and took a second look at where we were seated for Easter Brunch. 
Not sure when she will get to wear it again ...lol!!!

This is one of my favorite pics from the day.
She looks so thoughtful 


Brother and Sister
Nothing could be sweeter

If I only knew what secrets they were sharing.

Hope you had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...