My Handmade Gift Exchange Arrived!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Well a big box arrived from her yesterday!

I was so excited to open it up.
I felt so blessed when I saw all the goodies she had tucked inside for me.






There was even a gift for the Bean!

Ashley was so generous!  I really enjoyed doing this swap 
and look forward to participating again in November!

I made a great new bloggy friend who I hope will make more guest appearances on my blog.

Do you think we can talk her into posting a tutorial 
on how she made my super cute necklace?


What do you think ...

Check out Ashley's Etsy shoppe for more great accessories

1 comment:

Mrs. Jacobs said...

oh so glad you love it! i'm so thankful for the gift you sent, perfect for summer and of course i LOVE the navy and green. thanks agian!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...