Little Miss Sassafras

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Not sure where she gets it from or where she picked it up
But when I asked Bean to model my newest dress pattern;
this is the look she gave me ...
Somewhere along the way she decided that all models pout and put their hand on their hips
Her poses got even better when I told her I needed
a closeup of the pleats on the dress above her belly.

She proceeded to pull her dress up to show off her belly
which ended up covering the pleats I wanted to highlight
KIDS
After I promised to reward her with a lollipop I was able to get the shots I was looking for

So here goes
Our Newest Pattern
Little Miss Sassafras
Named for Willow's behavior during our photo shoot.
I guess I can't get too mad

1 comment:

Jeanine The Crafting Fiend said...

love that dress! Do you need pattern testers? I have a 1yr old (that is walking)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...