Pattern Tester Update

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I just want start out by saying
Thank You to Kim

I have been busy checking out all the volunteers blogs
WOW what a group of talented women!

Here is the break down so far:

Size 12month

Size 18month

Size 24month

Size 3T

Be sure to stop by my pattern testers blogs and show them some love
I'm still looking for testers for the following sizes;
2T,  5
Sizes 4T and 6 are on hold 
please let me know if you are interested in doing one of theses sizes in case the tester fall through

Be sure to leave me a comment and send an email if you are interested in testing the remaining sizes.






3 comments:

Sew Crazy About Crafting said...

I'll take 2T since 12 months was already taken.

Nicole A. said...

Do you still need a pattern tester for size 5? If so, I am your girl!

nicole_e_mink (at) yahoo (dot) com

Beef Recipes said...

Great post, thanks for writing

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...