Everyone Loves an Irish Kid

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I don't know about you but when I became a mother I had all these high expectations for myself.  I had a list of projects I was going to do annually for my kids, a St. Patricks Day dress being one of those items.  Well the bean is now 2 and we have celebrated 3 St. Patty's Day and I've only made one dress.  Last year I bought the cutest holiday  fabric, but ran out of time.  This year I had plenty of time but could not find the fabric I had already purchased and I was adamant I was not buying more St. Patricks' Day themed fabric.  Well the St. Patty's Day 2011 has come and gone and the search continues for my fabric.  Hopefully I will find it in time to make her a dress for next year!

 
          


















 Leave me a comment, I'd love to know what are some of your ideas that have been left undone?

This post has been linked to the following parties :funkypolkadotgiraffe too-cute-tuesday

Someday Crafts Whatever goes Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...