Big News!!!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I don't know about you but the following collection of supplies just screams girl to me .... possibly a Pinkalicious girl!?!  I am so excited to share the following news Kim over at 733 a Creative Blog has selected me to design her DD's party dress for her 2nd birthday!  I can't even explain how excited I am over this opportunity.  I am a huge fan of Kim's blog.  I love stopping by and seeing what she's up to day to day, there's always something interesting happening.  Become a follower and be sure to stop back; cuz I feel a give away in the works in honor of this upcoming Pinkalicious party!!

3 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I am not much of a seamstress, so I am impressed that you plan to do anything with fabric. Fabric kinda scares me. Whatever you do will be fabulous, I'm sure!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much. I'm really excited about this project :)

Kristina Clemens said...

I can't wait to see what becomes of the fabric! I'm a freelance clothing designer, so I love seeing other women totally rock their stuff! =)
Kristina J.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...