One Stylin' Little Man

Monday, May 16, 2011



I just wanted to share pics from my latest project.
Typically I make all my Christening garments from the
mother's wedding gown for this one I purchased some silk dupioni.
I love this shade of white and how crisp the fabric was. 
I feel it added a level of formality to the romper.


 I don't know about you but I think there is something so
irresistible about baby clothes.  I'm just lovin' the little sleeves!

Six tiny pin tucks frame the hand embroidered cross. 
I used an opalescent thread to embroider the cross.
I am so happy with the results;
 it almost has the same nubbiness of the dupioni.
Add a little Jeff Cap
and this little man will be stylin' on his big day!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...