Toddler Tuesday's #1

Tuesday, May 3, 2011



So here it is my first Toddler Tuesday Party ... Ewhhh ... I'm so excited! 
This week I wanted to high light a recent project.
I was hired to created a birthday party costume for this cutie pie.
Don't you just feel the need to pinch those cheeks?
Anyway, the party theme was the Imagination Movers
Below are a few pics of the party costume















Now it's your turn to show off what you've been crafting for your little toddler
the most viewed link will be my feature project next week
{just a few party guidlines}

To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog.
Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....
anything that has been made by you
that is toddler related!
Link back here by grabbing the Toddler Tuesday's button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
If you see something you like, click on it and leave them a comment.
Everyone loves alittle positive feedback!

Also don't forget to vote for the knock it off contest at 733















 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...