Our First Sewing Pattern To Be Released!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Well, we are almost there!
The pattern pieces are with the digitizer and
being converted from my hand drawn pieces to
beautiful clean lined computer generated images... YEAH! 
I miss my days working in the design room with the first pattern makers. 
Creating this pattern was like a trip back in time for me.
 To the days when I was working in New York in the apparel industry. 
I really had so much fun that it didn't feel like work :) 

The big day is Wednesday, June 1st
You will be able to purchase the PDF pattern
from my Etsy shop.
There is an Etsy tab at the top of my blog.
Just click on it to be taken there.

I would also like to take a moment and thank
Kim at 733, for all her support and allowing me
to use the photos of her daughter wearing the original dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...