Update

Monday, June 6, 2011


I am need to apologize for my lack of posting the last week and a half.
I took time off for Memorial Day and the next thing I knew
what had started out as a few days hiatus turned into a full fledged vacation from my blog.

The Good news is I'm back, well rested and have plenty of fun projects to share!


But before we get into all off that I just want to formally announce
That the Fairlicious pattern is for sale at the
Willow Bean Studio Etsy Shoppe
Also if you were part of the 733 promotion and
did not receive an email from me
please send me a quick note at the following email address

Don't forget tomorrow is Toddler Tuesday's here
and I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...